A means for this Texan family living in Minnesota to keep our family and friends in the loop.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
A blog is born!
Welcome to my first post. It'll be cool to put my thoughts down about any number of things. Hopefully this will be a good way to keep the family up to date on things happening in the Great North.
Congrats on starting your own blog! I think it's a great idea...if I only had the time! Look forward to seeing what you post. Perhaps I'll actually get to see new pictures of the family (Wasn't there a recital this past weekend?) :)
1 comment:
Congrats on starting your own blog! I think it's a great idea...if I only had the time! Look forward to seeing what you post. Perhaps I'll actually get to see new pictures of the family (Wasn't there a recital this past weekend?) :)
Post a Comment