Sarah and her lego robotics team placed first in their division at Regionals in December and are headed to State next week. They are so excited and have done a lot of retooling to make their work stand out. I believe one could go to You Tube to see them run their robot on the "game board." Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/TechnoTravelers if you're curious what this Lego stuff is all about.
I've been on facebook lately reconnecting with friends and family. Some people you never thought you'd see or hear from again, yet there they are. Seeing some faces reminds me of fun times back in high school or college. Which brings me to the point I'm trying to make. My life is full of wonderful people and times shared with them. I'm thankful for that. I think we don't realize at times just how many people care about us or how many lives we are a part of, even in miniscule amounts. But that matters and has meaning, for me and for you. So be sure to count your blessings and try to tell folks what they mean to you more often.
1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder of wonderful friends!! The Kraatzs are certainly some of ours!!
Post a Comment